This article relates to a know issue where Intensity is a Text field, instead of a Number field. This issue was resolved with our release of managed package version 1.3.
To use filtering on the Intensity field in Reports, you will need to create a formula that transforms the field from a text to a number.
This new fields should be named Intensity (Number) and should be VALUE( HG_Insights__Intensity__c )
1. On the HG Technographic object click New.
2. Make sure the new fields is Data Type = Formula and click Next.
3. Field Label should be Intensity (Number), the return should be Number and Decimal Places 0. Then click Next.
4. For the formula, paste the following, then click Next.
VALUE( HG_Insights__Intensity__c )
5. Make the new field visible for all profiles (or specific ones if you'd like to limit)
6. You'll then be prompted to add it to the HG Technographic object page layout, we recommend not adding this version as the original Intensity should already be present.
7. Once saved, you should now see the new field in you reports, and should be able to use all filtering conditions.