✨This feature is a paid add on. For more information please contact your CSM ✨
Intent Scoring adds two new fields to the Account object:
- HG Account Intent Score (HG_Insights__HG_Account_Intent_Score__c)
- This is a number field, and represents a normalized score between 0 and 100
- The normalized score is equal to the Score/Max Possible Score based on the profiles configured
- HG Account Intent Details (HG_Insights__HG_Account_Intent_Score_Details__c)
- This field contains a JSON and is used to create the visualizations in our Visualforce Table.
When using our data in reporting, we make sure you pull in HG Account Intent Score not HG Account Intent Score Details (because it will look like a bunch of letters and numbers).
|Field Label||Field Name||Type|
HG Account Intent Score
HG Account Intent Score Details
|HG_Insights__HG_Account_Intent_Score_Details__c||Long Text Area(32768)|
Available on the Account object only.