FAI - Scoring, Filtering, Roles, and Market Intelligence
November 16, 2023
Users now have access to Scoring, Filtering, and Roles within Functional Area Intelligence (FAI). It is also available in Market Intelligence for users to size markets within specific departments.
- FAI Roles
- Platform users can now gain visibility into specific roles used within the Engineering, IT, and Sales departments. FAI Roles are available Platform-wide in Market Intelligence, Opportunity Generator Filters, Opportunity Generator Scoring, and in the FAI Tables within Company Profiles.
- You can find the definitions for each of these roles in this Zendesk article
- Please note, we will continue to add more Roles to FAI and update the article referenced above.
- FAI in Opportunity Generator Filters
- Users can now filter companies based on department/role-level product usage to identify potential customers who align with their Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) at scale. They can easily filter for companies using specific products in specific departments/roles by applying the ‘Refine with Functional Area Intelligence’ checkbox across Product, Product Category, or Vendor filters.
- FAI in Opportunity Generator Account Scoring
- Users can prioritize companies based product usage at the department/role-level. Opportunity Generator users can add a scoring type of ‘Product Presence’ and specify a department/role using the ‘Refine with Functional Area Intelligence’ checkbox.
- FAI in Market Intelligence
- Users can now understand the market penetration of a product at the department/role-level. FAI in MI users can apply the ‘Refine with Functional Area Intelligence’ checkbox at the Product, Product Category, or Vendor filters.
For a closer look at FAI Scoring, Filtering, Roles, and Market Intelligence, take a look at our ‘What’s New Video’ or contact your Customer Success Manager.
🌟 Coming soon! FAI Roles in exports.
FAI in Company Profiles
September 29, 2023
Functional Area Intelligence is now available on Company Profile Exports, only on Excel.
Previously, users could only export FAI data from Opportunity Generator and had to limit the export to a specific product(s). With this enhancement, users can now export FAI data for all products for a single company. This offers users a comprehensive view of all product usage at department and location level.