HG Salesforce Connector's Visualforce pages allow you to search and sort through a company's tech stack - allowing you to quickly identify if a company is using a specific technology.
These Visualforce components are available for the Account & Lead records. They can be easily added anywhere on your record page layout, including in any tab.
There are several ways to add a Visualforce component to a layout, the following is one recommendation.
1. When viewing your Account or Lead record, click the Gear in the top right and select Edit Page. This will open the Lightning App Builder where you can edit your page layout.
2. On the left, under Components, scroll to the bottom of the list to se the Visualforce component.
3. Drag this Visualforce item from the Components section to the location where you want it to live on your page layout.
- If you want the HG Salesforce Connector Visualforce page to live on a certain tab, just select this tab before you drag.
4. On the right with your new Visualforce table selected, you'll need to make sure that HG Insights is selected.
- On an Account page layout, this will be HG Insights (Account) and on a Lead page layout this will be HG Insights (Lead).
5. Save your new page layout.
Some highlights of the Visualforce table functionality include:
- Page navigation with the ability to change the number of products shown on the Technographic tab.
- Technographic columns are configurable.
- Any user in your CRM can change the table to their personal preference - changing the included fields and the order.